The term ‘Crystal Couture Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15700A Wayzata Blvd E Wayzata, MN 55391.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Crystal Couture Inc attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you believe a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition per our return policy.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Crystal Couture Inc. and protected by United States and international copyright laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logos, images, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. By visiting crystalcoutureinc.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Crystalcoutureinc.com or its affiliates. Any dispute between us which cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Minneapolis, MN and the United States of America in accordance with the Rules and Constitution of the American Arbitration Association.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.